we hacked food.
Scoop. Shake. Enjoy. Balanced nutrition has never been easier.
Vitamins & Minerals
Slow Burning Carbs
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you mean by "Complete Meal”?
How do I prepare a serving of Soylent Powder?
1. Mix. For an 8oz serving, mix ½ cup (60g) of Soylent with 1 cup of water. For a 12oz serving, mix ⅔ cup (90g) of Soylent with 1½ cup of water. Each scoop of powder is approximately ⅓ cup, if you’re using a Soylent Scoop. For exact measurements, use a scale and measure by weight.
2. Shake. Use a shaker bottle or blender. Prepare with ice or chill before serving.
3. Drink and Enjoy! Store any unfinished, mixed Soylent in the fridge. Consume within two days.
How long will my Soylent last?
Heat should not cause Soylent to spoil, however, if temperatures go above 110 degrees the vitamins & nutrients may begin to break down over time.
The "Best By" date listed on your Soylent is not an expiration date but rather the date where we have data for best taste and texture quality. Consuming our product after the “Best By” date should not pose a food safety concern.
Soy has many health benefits including helping to lower the glycemic index of our product, higher digestibility, not to mention it provides a smoother texture when consumed and is more sustainable for the environment. You can read more about why we use Soy Protein by visiting our blog!
Is the packaging recyclable?
Some materials are not yet fully recyclable and can be thrown away, including:
- Foil seals used on our ready-to-drink shakes
- Powder pouches
Please contact your local recycling center for more information on acceptable materials or restrictions.
We’re always working to reduce our carbon footprint. To read more about some of our recent milestones, please check out our blog.
Can Soylent help with weight loss/gain?
Every person’s nutritional requirements are different, and Soylent has been designed to represent roughly 20% of a 2000 calorie diet as laid out for the average person by the FDA. For more information on a healthy diet, please consult a professional such as a registered dietician or your doctor.
Where is Soylent made?
All of our facilities are GMP certified and regulated by the United States FDA.
Can I add other products to my Soylent Powder?
- Extra fiber
Hear from the community
- Jorge I.Verified BuyerReviewingSoylent Powder - Chocolate - Prepaid 3 MonthI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat taste and highly convenient
I really like it. It’s blends easily in water so I didn’t really need anything else other than a bottle to shake it in.
The taste is great. It’s sweet-ish but not in a sugar kind of sweet, if that makes sense. I’ve been taking it daily and I haven’t grown tired of the taste, so there’s that.
The package doesn’t come with a scoop. I happen to have a 45g scoop and that makes it easier to measure the 90g serving I want. Without a scoop or a bottle with measures I can see how it could be harder to get the serving sizes right.