we hacked food.
Scoop. Shake. Enjoy. Balanced nutrition has never been easier.
Vitamins & Minerals
Slow Burning Carbs
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you mean by "Complete Meal”?
How do I prepare a serving of Soylent Powder?
1. Mix. For an 8oz serving, mix ½ cup (60g) of Soylent with 1 cup of water. For a 12oz serving, mix ⅔ cup (90g) of Soylent with 1½ cup of water. Each scoop of powder is approximately ⅓ cup, if you’re using a Soylent Scoop. For exact measurements, use a scale and measure by weight.
2. Shake. Use a shaker bottle or blender. Prepare with ice or chill before serving.
3. Drink and Enjoy! Store any unfinished, mixed Soylent in the fridge. Consume within two days.
How long will my Soylent last?
Heat should not cause Soylent to spoil, however, if temperatures go above 110 degrees the vitamins & nutrients may begin to break down over time.
The "Best By" date listed on your Soylent is not an expiration date but rather the date where we have data for best taste and texture quality. Consuming our product after the “Best By” date should not pose a food safety concern.
Soy has many health benefits including helping to lower the glycemic index of our product, higher digestibility, not to mention it provides a smoother texture when consumed and is more sustainable for the environment. You can read more about why we use Soy Protein by visiting our blog!
Is the packaging recyclable?
Some materials are not yet fully recyclable and can be thrown away, including:
- Foil seals used on our ready-to-drink shakes
- Powder pouches
Please contact your local recycling center for more information on acceptable materials or restrictions.
We’re always working to reduce our carbon footprint. To read more about some of our recent milestones, please check out our blog.
Can Soylent help with weight loss/gain?
Every person’s nutritional requirements are different, and Soylent has been designed to represent roughly 20% of a 2000 calorie diet as laid out for the average person by the FDA. For more information on a healthy diet, please consult a professional such as a registered dietician or your doctor.
Where is Soylent made?
All of our facilities are GMP certified and regulated by the United States FDA.
Can I add other products to my Soylent Powder?
- Extra fiber
Hear from the community
- Neal N.Verified BuyerReviewingSoylent Powder - Original - Prepaid 6 MonthI recommend this productI like Soylent because... Tastes great, Easy and convenientI use Soylent to... Manage my weight, Replace a meal / snack, Get the nutrients I needRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoJoylent
I love this stuff. Always ready and convenient, a nice wholesome taste.
I've lost 50 pounds in less than 5 weeks drinking soylent. Cheers Soylent here's to the next 50
- Nico M.Verified BuyerReviewingSoylent Powder - Original - Prepaid 6 MonthI recommend this productI like Soylent because... Affordable, Easy and convenient, Great nutritional content, Tastes greatI use Soylent to... Replace a meal / snack, Not cook or meal prep, Get the nutrients I needRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat convenience; Great value; Great for few bathroom breaks
I initially got Soylent, after getting and loving Huel and finding I ate so much I was running out, and needed more. Since I was not sure how to make the subscription renew earlier, liked diversifying to more than one brand, and because Soylent was great value per calorie, I decided to add Soylent to my diet.
At first, I did not like it so much, as the original seemed to taste like some kind of too-thick pancake batter, and the chocolate tasted too much like milk chocolate instead of dark, and hoped that it was an acquired taste given that I had bought a lot. Luckily, for me it indeed was an acquired taste, both for the original and chocolate versions. Now I love Soylent, and tire of it a lot less easily than Huel despite it having much fewer flavours of powder.
The biggest reason I've switched more to Soylent, though, is that unlike Huel, it is easy to drink Soylent and not need to go to the bathroom for hours at a time, which is really important for me when doing Doordash where it is hard to find bathrooms. In addition, Soylent is one of the cheapest food powders on the market, making it a better value too.
So overall, as a meal replacement powder, I am currently quite very happy with Soylent, and it makes up the majority of my calories a lot of days, especially those that I do Doordash on.
As compared with traditional food, meal replacement powders of all kinds are absolutely amazing. It may not be perfect compared to a carefully calculated home-cooked meal with…
- Nathan I.Verified BuyerReviewingSoylent Powder - Original - Prepaid 6 MonthI recommend this productI like Soylent because... Easy and convenientI use Soylent to... Replace a meal / snackRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoBest Bang 4 Your Buck!!!
I don't think you can get a greater deal in nutrition, convenience, and price than snagging yourself a prepaid 6 month deal on the Soylent Powder Original. I blend mine in a Ninja with a tiny amount of coffee for flavor and taste, along with some coffee creamer and wallaa! You got yourself a morning energizer breakfast that's filling at a great price. No more waiting in lines at the coffee drive thru!